The Grand National Cross-Country series is America’s premier off-road ATV and motorcycle racing series. The series boasts 13 rounds across the United States, starting in South Carolina in March and ending with the Ironman in Indiana in October.
The series draws international interest, with several thousand fans in attendance and upward of 1,500 racers competing on some of the toughest off-road terrain the U.S. has to offer.
2022 GNCC Racing Schedule
- Rd 1 – Feb. 19-20, VP Racing Fuels Big Buck, Big Buck Farm, Union, S.C.
- Rd 2 – March 5-6, Moose Racing Wild Boar, Hog Waller, Palatka, Fla.
- Rd 3 – March 12-13, The Specialized General, Aonia Pass MX, Washington, Ga.
- Rd 4 – March 26-27, Dunlop Tiger Run, Big Buck Farm, Union, S.C.
- Rd 5 – April 9-10, FMF Racing Camp Coker Bullet, Moree’s Sportsman’s Preserve, Society Hill, S.C.
- Rd 6 – May 7-8, Hoosier, Ironman Raceway, Crawfordsville, Ind.
- Rd 7 – May 21-22, The Wiseco John Penton, Sunday Creek Raceway, Millfield, Ohio
- Rd 8 – June 4-5, Parts Unlimited Mason-Dixon, Mathews Farm, Mount Morris, Pa.
- Rd 9 – June 25-26, Yamaha Racing Snowshoe, Snowshoe Mountain Resort, Snowshoe, W.Va.
- July 30, Loretta Lynn’s – eMTB Only, Loretta Lynn Ranch, Hurricane Mills, Tenn.
- Rd 10 – Sept. 10-11, The Rocky Mountain ATV/MC Mountaineer, Summit Bechtel Reserve, Beckley, W.Va.
- Rd 11 – Sept. 24-25, Kanati Tires Burr Oak, Sunday Creek Raceway, Millfield, Ohio
- Rd 12 – Oct. 8-9, AMSOIL Buckwheat 100, CJ Raceway, Newburg, W.Va.
- Rd 13 – Oct. 22-23, Yamaha Racing Ironman, Ironman Raceway, Crawfordsville, Ind.