Diesels used for drag racing, sled pulling and other competition take a toll on the engine. For best performance and long life, they need a robust oil made especially to combat the rigors of competition. AMSOIL DOMINATOR® 20W-50 Synthetic Competition Diesel Oil is specially formulated for performance-modified diesel engines.
DOMINATOR 20W-50 Synthetic Competition Diesel Oil is engineered for modified, competition diesel engines and the high-horsepower demands of sled pulling, dyno runs and drag racing. It delivers 50 percent more film thickness* to withstand high cylinder pressures and protect against wear.
Jacked with extra zinc and phosphorus for bulletproof wear protection, DOMINATOR Competition Diesel Oil provides professionals and enthusiasts with the power, protection and confidence needed to win.
- Competition-grade technology formulated specifically to deliver maximum power and protection in performance-modified diesel engines
- Extra zinc and phosphorus for bulletproof wear protection
- Fights oil breakdown under the extreme temperatures and pressures of competition, extending the lives of cylinders, rings, cranks, rods, turbochargers and bearings
- High-viscosity formulation provides an extra level of protection, while offsetting the negative effects of fuel dilution
- Delivers superior shear stability to withstand the intense stress and compression common to high-horsepower diesel trucks
- May be used in any diesel engine calling for an API CK-4, CJ-4, CI-4+ or CH-4 diesel oil
Which oil is right for me?
Stock or modified engine (less than 1,000 hp)
Signature Series 15W-40 Max-Duty Synthetic Diesel Oil is designed for on-road daily-driving diesels and modified diesel trucks.
Modified engine (up to 2,000 hp)
DOMINATOR 20W-50 Synthetic Competition Diesel Oil is designed for high-performance, competition diesel trucks. It is also well-suited for diesel engines operating on the road.
Modified engine (more than 2,000 hp)
DOMINATOR 15W-50 Synthetic Racing Oil is our best all-around racing oil designed for high-performance and high-horsepower engines that burn gasoline, alcohol, diesel and methanol. It is not designed to be used for on-road daily driving.
*Compared to the 3.5cP HTHS limit for SAE 15W-40