The AMSOIL Championship Off-Road Series is one of the preeminent off-road racing series in the United States. It pits the top Pro 4×4 and Pro 2wd drivers in the country against each other on some of the most exciting off-road tracks in the sport, including Bark River in Michigan, and the granddaddy of them all, Crandon International Raceway in Crandon, Wis.
The series features 900-hp trucks battling fender-to-fender through the mud and dirt, delivering some of the most intense off-road racing around. The Series also delivers UTV racing for fans as the premier drivers in the sport tear up the track in pursuit of the checkered flag.
AMSOIL Championship Off-Road features six stops throughout the upper Midwest from June to Labor Day Weekend, when the Series closes at The Big House in Crandon.
2022 AMSOIL Championship Off-Road Racing Schedule
- June 4-5 – Antigo Lions Roaring Raceway, Antigo, Wis.
- June 25-26 – Forest County Potawatomi Brush Run, Crandon, Wis.
- July 15-16 – ERX Off-Road National, Elk River, Minn.
- July 30-31 – Dirt City MotorPlex Off-Road National, Lena, Wis.
- Aug. 13-14 – Island Resort & Casino Off-Road Rumble in the U.P., Bark River, Mich.
- Sept. 2-3 – World Championship Off-Road Races, Crandon, Wis.