An AMSOIL Dealership offers a great way to supplement your income to make a car payment, fund your child’s college savings, buy your next project vehicle or achieve financial freedom.
Join a community of like-minded people, represent a highly respected product line and start earning money to do the things you love.
It’s Good to Be a Dealer
Becoming an AMSOIL Dealer means joining an exclusive club of like-minded gearheads with unmatched perks.
- Buy at the lowest prices
- Minimal startup and overhead
- No quotas
- Access to the full product line
- No inventory requirements
Your Dealership. Your Rules.
AMSOIL Dealers earn money for selling the industry’s most respected product. The more you sell, the more you earn. It’s that simple.
- In person – Let your friends know you’re selling a product they already know and love. You’ll make money on everything they buy.
- Build a team – Build a team of people like you who want to build a business selling top-quality products. You earn commissions on their sales as you help them build their businesses.
- Online – Every time someone buys from AMSOIL and gives your unique Dealer ID, you earn a commission.
- Retail and commercial – Boost your commissions selling to local parts stores or businesses like landscapers that can benefit from AMSOIL products.
Freedom and Flexibility
As an AMSOIL Dealer, you get the freedom to sell into the markets that interest you and the flexibility to do it on your own schedule. With no inventory requirements or sales minimums, you can sell on the side for extra income, or you can turn your Dealership into the full-time business you always wanted.
The Support You Need
AMSOIL invests heavily in Dealer support. We do as much of the heavy lifting as possible so you can focus on bringing in new customers and building relationships, which leads to more money in your pocket.
- Distribution – You don’t need to keep inventory on hand. We have strategically located distribution centers across North America, allowing us to deliver to most people within two days.
- Customer and Technical Service – Our expert service team is available to answer questions, help with orders and make product recommendations. All you need to do is sell.
- Dealer Support Website – Our Dealer-only website gives you all the training, tools and information you need to run your Dealership.
- Reporting – We provide powerful reporting that allows you to identify new customers, track purchases and keep an eye on your commissions.
For more information on becoming an AMSOIL Dealer, visit www.joinAMSOIL.com.